Monday, August 13, 2007

A costly bare arse.

Have you ever looked on in annoyance at large drunken groups shouting and acting the maggot? * Been mooned by a load of arses on a bus? Flashed by a busty wretch and her equally busty hag friend? Yes?
Well then you might snicker a bit at the following story of bare arse cheek.
From the Sunday Times.

Patrick Devine 19 from Dunfanaghy was arrested on July 27th for exposing himself outside the house of a provincial Governor in Saint-Louis in Northwestern Senegal. Devin who has limited French, was in Senegal as part of a programme organished Teaching and Projects Abroad, working with street cildren. He was arrested and charged with Outrage du publique á la pudeur (indecent conduct) and has since been confined to a cell wth 40 other inmates. He appeared before a judge last Wednesday and has been ordered to remain in detention until August 29th.
His mother and uncles are on their way there now to see if they can free him.

Well now, I guess some folk take serious exception to mooning. Personally I have never been in favour of viewing pasty hairy arses nor ever understood why men and women think it's so hilarious. Whenever I see mooning I always wish I carried an air rifle or a blunderbuss, hell even a sling shot and some ball bearings, with me.
It ain't cute and it ain't funny.
According to the article Devin had been complaining on his Bebo site of having his 'worst week ever' due to losing his little toe to amputation ( pretty bad in fairness). But that was before his bare arse antics landed him in the clink. I'm willing to lay a safe bet that he is having a much more terrible week right about now. The stupid eegit.


* Before anyone starts I mean vomiting and being aggressive and in general being intimidating.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avoid temple bar on Sat nights if that’s your attitude then. I'm not particularly in favour of it but going to jail is a bit excessive, I feel sorry for the blighter.

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It was Temple Bar I was thinking of. Yeah it is excessive.

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Manuel said...

Hahahahaha you can take the boy out of Donegal and all that...

That'll teach him, cheeky git.

11:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you would have loved this weekend, sitting in the window of the Thunder Road and some poor groom to be was stipped naked and tied to a pole outside he got whipped it was hilarious, i'm waiting patiently for it to appear on you tube, my good friend recorded it heh!

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I think it's a strange carry on. When I lived in Barcelona I never saw anything like the amount of vomit spewing arse baring twats or drunken screaming harpies that I see here.

11:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do a significant amount of travel with my job and haven't witnessed such ghastly sights (with the exception of France, but we expect that), Irish lads are so egotistical. We must appear a nation of perverts.

12:06 p.m.  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

He'll have it worse when he gets kicked out of Queens, I see talk shows in his future.

9:16 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Only if he draws a face on his arse. Actually that would be funny.

7:39 p.m.  
Blogger The Hangar Queen said...

Dropped a couple of crucial e's there missus.
Or maybe I did and ended up in Senegal.

7:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

4:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home