Monday, November 06, 2006

I hate going places.

Jesus, that was close. Apparently it's London Business week this week, and being a seasoned travel-cat I left it last minute to book a hotel. Normally this results in cheaper rooms, but this time I nearly left myself roomless as every business dude and dudette seems to be in the capital.
So basically I have a hotel the other end of the city from where I need to be. Gah.
HOWEVER, I will not complain, although I hate to travel, it is a bright and sunny Monday here in Dublin, I am about to go for a run and I haven't been cheating on my wife with a gay meth using prostitute resulting in my losing my high powered religious job, becomming the butt-har har- of every joke and my five children don't think I am the biggest fucking hypocrite this side of Christmas.
See, happy days.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got 5 kids? Bloody hell, talk about making hay when the sun shines.:)

I so love it when assholes like that come to grief, it's just a pity that their family's have to suffer as well, poor souls.

Enjoy London, and the sunshine.

1:22 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I do feel sorry for the family, I must say. Imagine growing up in that house, listening to Dad spout on about how 'evil' homosexuality is, then Dad does that? Can you imagine the confusion, is Dad evil? Or is he just a homophobic bigot who likes a bit of cock and meth on the sly every now and again.
Confusing.
I certainly will not enjoy London as it is work, but the sunshine is velly much appreciated indeed. Blue skies all round.

1:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I was in London, the same thing happened to me. Our hotel was two tube changes, and about twenty stops, from the work thingy. Have fun!

4:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I'm trying not to take TOO much enjoyment from the pastor's public humiliation (snarf, snarf) what I AM enjoying is his attempts at "No, I didn't!!" while everyone knows he did. Makes him look even worse than he already does, as if that was possible.

5:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Bush has a man like this as his confidente. We can all rest easy...

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It is indeed most snarfilicious. It tickles my toodles and oodles my boozles. It could also be that I am just this very second in from an evening of wine tasting. Huzzah!

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sick... to the core...

11:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.majesticquoteswishes.com/happy-birthday-quotes-wishes-for-friends.html

3:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home